- Los Angeles, CA, USA
This job application remains open even when we don’t have roles available. We are always interested in hearing from you! If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for an experienced VFX Supervisor to join our creative advertising team in Los Angeles.
Our VFX Supervisors oversee the creative and technical output over multiple projects and teams, as well as being client facing and working with Directors, Production Companies and other Creative leads.
We are looking for a skilled on-the-box Artist who can lead projects in Flame and ideally composite complex CG VFX projects in Nuke.
- Leading and supervising VFX projects
- Working closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work
- Engaging with Clients, Directors and Agency Creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex VFX projects
- Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set
- In-depth experience of Flame for advanced VFX projects, ideally in Advertising
- A strong creative eye and a problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of other VFX software such as Maya/Houdini is an advantage
- Any experience with Nuke is a distinct advantage
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.