3D Senior Compositing Artist | Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant Mayhem
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
As part of an international animated feature film, Mikros Animation is looking for several Compositing Artists to join its multi-skilled team!
Under the supervision of the Lead and the Compositing Supervisor, the Compositing Artist relies on both solid technical skills and an aesthetic sense to integrate 2D/3D renderings and produce images in accordance with the artistic vision of the project. He is responsible for the visual quality of his shots and their delivery.
It has the following missions:
- Bring an artistic and technical sensibility
- Integrate 2D/3D renderings, respecting the artistic continuity of the sequences and the artistic direction of the project
- Perform digital composition tasks including color correction, matte painting integration, relighting…
- Work with supervisor and lead to respect creative and technical approaches
- Proceed with the execution of the retakes requested and ensure their follow-up
- Respect the quotas and objectives given by the production and the supervisor in order to deliver on time the plans for the presentations and the deliveries
- Maintain a good relationship and good team dynamics
- Know how to work in a team, like to exchange, learn, share his know-how, his experience and his knowledge of tools and production
- Experience as a Compositing Artist on 3D animation projects
- Good knowledge of Nuke software (production experience required)
- Sharp sense of color, integration and composition
- Great attention to detail
- Being a force of adaptation, proposal and motivation
- Good understanding of the pipeline of a film production
- Ability to multi-task, establish and/or respect priorities
- Proactive in communication and problem solving
- Lighting knowledge
... And appreciated assets
- Have experience with Katana/Arnold
- Be comfortable with the Linux environment
- Knowledge of Shotgrid
- Be comfortable in an English-speaking work environment
Salary & Contract
- Remuneration according to profile
- Refund of 75% Navigo on presentation of proof
- Restaurant tickets: € 9.35 / day
- Type of contract: CDDU (Intermittent du spectacle)
Note that male generic is used for the purpose of lightening the text.
MikrosAnimations subscribes to the principle of employment equity.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.