PRODUCTION COORDINATOR | Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (Netflix)
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Mikros Animation is pleased to announce a new collaboration with Netflix on Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, the upcoming “Animated Event Series” based on Roald Dahl's book, written, directed and produced by Taika Waititi!
Mikros Animation is looking for a Production Coordinator to join its multi-skilled team in this new adventure!! 🍫 🍭
The Production Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the project's production activities in the departments under his responsibility. As such, he guarantees compliance with schedules and the quality of deliverables in order to achieve the objectives defined by production.
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, and in collaboration with the Director, the Producers, and the Supervisors of the departments concerned, he has the following missions:
- Ensure that the work performed meets the expected quality standards and is completed on time for the production of the film
- Help determine and anticipate the artistic and technical volume necessary for the production of the film in collaboration with the department supervisor
- Help set and follow up on artists' goals
- Participate in monitoring and improving the production workflow
- Participate in the communication of key information at the end of the department
- Participate in reviews/dailies, take note of the relevant information in a rigorous and clear manner and transmit it to the artists
- Animate and coordinate the progress of the work of the department in tandem with the supervisor concerned
- Provide real-time information on the progress of the departments concerned through Shotgun so as to give clear visibility to PMs, Line Producers and other departments
- Report to the referent PM any problem that could delay or jeopardize the proper delivery of the manufacturing stages or the good collaboration within the teams
- Participates in maintaining motivation, cohesion and team spirit within the department
- Ensure the proper technical or logistical implementation necessary for the graphic designers within the time limits conducive to the accomplishment of their tasks
- Track timelogs through Shotgun so you can track how much time everyone spent on each step
- Previous experience as a production coordinator on Feature Film projects or 3D Animation series
- In-depth knowledge of the workflow of an animated film and a production chain
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of Shotgun or similar software required (ability to create pages, filter information, update schedules and assignments, etc.)
- Fluency in English essential Have excellent communication (written and oral), be energetic, sociable and involved
- Be Rigorous, very organized, and meticulous Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines Leadership and excellent communication skills
...and appreciated assets:
- Be comfortable in a stimulating and demanding environment where the emphasis is on work and team synergy
- Experience in production team management would be a plus
- Be comfortable with the Linux environment
Salary & Contract
- Remuneration according to profile
- Refund of 75% Navigo on presentation of proof
- Restaurant tickets: 9.35€ / day
- Type of contract: long CDDU
Note that male generic is used for the purpose of lightening the text.
MikrosAnimations subscribes to the principle of employment equity.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.