The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill’s flagship studio, Mill London, opened its doors in 1990. Located in London’s Fitzrovia, the studio is home to over 300 creators working across Mill VFX, Mill Direction and Mill Experience projects. The Mill’s London home overlooks the iconic BT tower, and is surrounded by some of the best eateries in town. The London creative community often gathers on The Mill’s rooftop bar and terrace, which plays host to a number of industry and staff events.
We are currently looking for creative Animators to work with our team in our London. Our Animators are responsible for producing high-quality realistic and stylised animation for a variety of projects.
- Previous experience Animating in advertising, feature film or animation production - ideally realistic creatures or characters
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for character pose and staging.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic real world physics and their application for animation.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya is essential.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Linux desired.
- Solid understanding of animation production pipelines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
At The Mill, we want to work with the best people and we want them to have a great career with us. We will make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process and beyond to help people shine and enable them to show us their skills and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that reflects the needs of a diverse workforce. We will offer flexible working practices and make relevant workplace adjustments for employees who need them to be at their best.