CFX Artist - Mikros
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio, part of Technicolor Creative Studios, located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
We are looking for below skills, expertise from CFX candidates.
1. Should be skilled in xGen (interactive & legacy), nHair ,Yeti grooming.
2. Houdini knowledge would be added advantage.
3. Should have basic knowledge in model, UV, texturing, rigging & lighting.
4. Should have knowledge of various render engines specially vray & arnold
5. Katana knowledge would be added advantage.
6. Should be able to create/tweak the hair shader.
7. Should have knowledge of Photoshop, Mari, Mudbox.
1. Should have nCloth & nHair production knowledge.
2. Should have knowledge of cloth rig setup & creation of hair rig dynamic setup.
3. Houdini vellum knowledge would be added advantage.
4. Marvelous designer would be added advantage.
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Animation & Games, we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are broadly:
- Junior Artist
- Senior Artist
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.