- Montreal, QC, Canada
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Reporting to the production manager, the production coordinator is dedicated to a specific department and contributes to the successful organization and production of the film. Working in tandem with the department supervisor assigned, ensuring the smooth running of the work of the department and the timely delivery to the following departments.
- Leads and coordinates the work progress of the department in conjunction with the supervisor
- Follows up and updates project production’s documents
- Maintains the list of plans and the progress of the department
- In agreement with production management and the supervisor, sets and monitors the artists' objectives
- Organizes and attends dailies/reviews, recording all relevant information and passing it on to the artists
- Ensures that artists have all necessary information and alerts production management to work overload, internal or inventory problems
- Communicates and interacts with the production team of other departments and ensures that the work is delivered to them according to schedules and inventories
- Anticipates potential production problems and delays
- Participates in maintaining motivation, cohesion and team spirit within the department
- Experience within a deadline-driven creative environment
- Clear confident communicator
- Organized and focused individual, adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Any of the following experiences is a great advantage:
- Experience in feature animation
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Knowledge of Shotgun or other scheduling software
- Previous experience in production coordination
- French speaker
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.