TCS Academy - Rotoscope
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
TCS Academy is a free program preparing artists for their journey through the world’s top visual effects studios through intensive training. Technicolor’s diversified reach in visual effects enables us to guide, mentor, and train these artists to meet the highest industry standards.
Our courses prepare you for a career in visual effects by working with industry experts on your creative, technical, procedural, and soft skills. They also provide a great opportunity to gain experience and expertise to build upon as you progress in your career.
You are applying to join the TCS Academy course for Rotoscope.
This course is a guide to the rotoscoping process. Rotoscoping or Roto plays a vital role in the visual effects industry. If you want to pursue your carrier in VFX, you need to acquire knowledge in Rotoscoping. This is the first step to be a good Compositor.
Rotoscoping is an art form in itself. It is used in every movie and television shows that makes use of visual effects. This is the technique of creating mattes manually for an element on a live-action plate, so it may be composited over another background or masked out to insert the special effects and many other sets of reason. It is widely used than many realize whether you need to take out elements from live-action footage or bring elements in, you need to have a strong understanding of Rotoscoping.
What do we offer?
- A course of 11-weeks to get you up to the standard required to deliver first class VFX
- Dedicated mentoring from a senior industry member
- Intensive training using industry standard software tools (provided) while using our high-quality training materials
- Continued access to video tutorials featuring industry experts and the potential to use your project work in showreels
- You will be hired as an employee (paid) during this virtual training. After completing this course, if selected based on your performance, you will move on the floor in one of Technicolor's VFX studios and extended a 6-12 month contract.
- Recent graduates of a VFX program or entry/junior level candidates looking for their first break in the VFX industry.
- Candidates ready to cross the bridge from learning into a professional career.
- Artists with a drive, passion, and commitment to deliver first-class VFX.
- You will be asked to complete a standardized skills test in order to be enrolled.
Note: Please apply with your demoreel and CV
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.