TCS Academy - 3DDMP/Environments
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
TCS Academy is a virtual program preparing artists for their journey through the world’s top visual effects studios through intensive training. Technicolor’s diversified reach in visual effects enables us to guide, mentor, and train these artists to meet the highest industry standards.
Our virtual courses prepare you for a career in visual effects by working with industry experts on your creative, technical, procedural, and soft skills. They also provide a great opportunity to gain experience and expertise to build upon as you progress in your career.
You are applying to join the TCS Academy course for 3DDMP/Environments.
A 3D DMP artist has a generalist skillset. They know a bit of everything. Whether it’s modelling, texturing, digital matte painting, layout and asset management, or even helping out other departments, if it’s in the background of a shot, it’s our job to make it look good. While you have previous training, this course is designed to sharpen your skills to be the best 3DDMP artist you can be. Whether it’s working out areas of your game that need practice or introducing you to some techniques you may not have realized you’re good at, this is what the course is about.
- An online course of 8-10 weeks to get you up to the standard required to deliver first class VFX
- Dedicated mentoring from a senior industry member
- Intensive training using industry standard software tools (provided) while using our high-quality training materials
- Continued access to video tutorials featuring industry experts and the potential to use your project work in showreels
- The opportunity to be directly hired into available roles at Technicolor, and to receive a signing bonus if hired out of the Academy.
- Be studio-ready at the end of the course with added content to your demo reel and a certificate of completion from one of the worlds best VFX studios.
- Recent graduates of a VFX program or entry/junior level candidates looking for their first break in the VFX industry.
- Candidates ready to cross the bridge from learning into a professional career.
- Artists with a drive, passion, and commitment to deliver first class VFX.
- All applicants will be asked to complete a standardized skills test.
Applying: Please apply with your demo reel and CV attached
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to tcs[email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.