TCS Academy - Animation
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
TCS Academy is a free virtual program preparing artists for their journey through the world’s top visual effects studios through intensive training. Technicolor’s diversified reach in visual effects enables us to guide, mentor, and train these artists to meet the highest industry standards.
Our virtual courses prepare you for a career in visual effects by working with industry experts on your creative, technical, procedural, and soft skills. They also provide a great opportunity to gain experience and expertise to build upon as you progress in your career.
APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION MEANS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A ROLE IN BANGALORE AFTER COMPLETING THE VIRTUAL COURSE
You are applying to join the TCS Academy course for Animation.
This course is a guide to realistic, VFX-style animation for both CG and live-action films. You will learn how to properly animate a variety of characters in a realistic manner in addition to using industry standard software tools and understanding how to properly use references in a shot.
What do we offer?
- A 12 week to get you up to the standard required to deliver first class VFX
- Dedicated mentoring from a senior industry member
- Intensive training using industry standard software tools (provided) while using our high-quality training materials
- Continued access to video tutorials featuring industry experts and the potential to use your project work in showreels
- You will be hired as an employee (paid) during this virtual training. After completing this course, if selected based on your performance, you will move on the floor in one of Technicolor's VFX studios and extended a 6-12 month contract.
- Recent graduates of a VFX program or entry/junior level candidates looking for their first break in the VFX industry.
- Candidates ready to cross the bridge from learning into a professional career.
- Artists with a drive, passion, and commitment to deliver first class VFX.
- All applicants will be asked to complete a standardized skills test.
Applying: Please apply with your demo reel and CV attached.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.