- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
As a CG Generalist you should be able to achieve a high level of quality with skills in modelling, texturing, shading, lighting and compositing. Often you will be lighting and rendering shots so a keen sense of lighting and a creative eye is valued. In this role you will have a high standard of quality control and be able to composite shots in a basic manner to ensure correct hand off to 2D.
You will have the ability to problem solve, predict where issues may lie in tasks given and proactively seek out solutions that may arise during projects in production.
- Asset creation (modelling, texturing, look dev)
- Lighting (matching real-world scenarios and setting up CG lighting)
- Scene assembly
- Working in coordination with both 3D and 2D VFX artists to ensure high quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Basic compositing to ensure correct hand off to 2D
- Understanding of CG techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of the VFX and associated pipelines
- Proven experience using 3D software in a production environment (Maya - Arnold/Houdini-Arnold desirable)
- Strong understanding of light, color and composition
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- High standard of quality control
- Ability to work as part of a team and take feedback/direction positively
Any of the following is a bonus:
- On set/shoot experience a bonus.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.