Campaign & Events Manager - The Focus
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
The Focus comprises a team of experts in recruitment, marketing and learning & development who work towards meeting the demands of Technicolor’s brands across visual effects, advertising, creative experience and animation. As a central hub The Focus provides job opportunities, career guidance, industry insights, events, and helpful learning materials to help professionals progress in their career.
Great creative work can only be produced with talented and diverse people. The most advanced technologies can only go so far without the right people wielding them. The Focus work across London, Berlin, Chicago, New York, Paris, Montreal, Berlin, Toronto, Bengaluru, and Adelaide and aims to foster a diverse community and lead the way into a more inclusive creative industry, representative of the world we live in.
About Technicolor’s Brands
At Technicolor, we unite artistry and creativity with technology and innovation to create extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere. Our award-winning creative studios, MPC Film, MPC Episodic, Mr. X, The Mill, MPC Advertising, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Pre-Production, work with the world’s most imaginative storytellers, to help create out of this world experiences.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Campaigns & Events Manager to support our marketing team working closely with Technicolor's award-winning creative studios.
The Campaigns & Events Manager form part of The Focus team and will need to be a proactive, personable self-starter committed to creating impactful campaigns globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking for an opportunity to support the growth of an exciting new community platform within the creative industry.
This role is based in London or Montreal. Still, you will be working closely with our global recruitment and training teams across London, Paris, Toronto, Adelaide, Bangalore, Mumbai, Shanghai, New York, and Los Angeles.
- Implement global campaign and events strategy across locations for the Focus
- Partner closely with global recruitment and marketing teams to strategize, plan, prioritize and manage the execution of marketing campaigns, including email, social media, digital marketing and partnerships
- Devise and implement a global CRM strategy to drive community sign-ups and lead the creation
- Create, manage, and automate email and what's app campaigns using SmartCRM
- Oversee and manage incoming requests for ad hoc campaigns and initiatives from our global recruitment and marketing teams working closely with our graphic designer as well as a social media journalist
- Support the partnerships team with ideas and implementation of co-branded campaigns and shared content
- Working with and briefing our in-house graphic designer on materials needed for upcoming campaigns and events
- As a campaign leader, you will forecast and monitor success metrics against targets and work with the wider team to recommend appropriate actions to achieve and exceed expectations
- Work closely with Technicolor DEI leads to make sure DEI is at the forefront of all campaigns and initiatives
- Identify and maximize reach and presence at strategic third-party events in collaboration with schools, universities, technology, and DEI partners
- Drive the creation of new content formats, e.g. podcasts, round table events, video content
- End to end project management of strategic events
- Partner with recruitment and partnerships teams to ensure alignment on lead creation and lead nurture follow up
- Proven work experience in marketing/campaign management
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong collaboration skills, working with cross-functional teams to achieve a shared goal
- Strong project management skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working with teams across multiple geographies and cultures
- Track record of delivering ROI on marketing investment and executing impactful events and marketing programs
- Ability to turn data into powerful insights and action to help shape future strategies
- Detail-oriented organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills and willingness to deliver against tight deadlines
- Self-starter who enjoys problem-solving and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience working with CRM systems, e.g. Hubspot and other MarTech tools, including Hootsuite, google analytics, google data studio, google tag manager
- Passion for visual effects, creative experience and/or animation and games
- Desirable if you worked within a recruitment or learning setting
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
- Project management experience e.g. Asana, Slack, etc.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.