- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies, and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies, and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world-class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors, and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility, and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
Compositors are responsible for seamlessly integrating all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements with minimum support and guidance from the Compositing Leads and Supervisors.
In addition to the above, being able to handle cleanup and roto tasks on their shots is an added advantage.
The details below provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are;
- Junior Artist
- Mid Artist
- Senior Artist
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
- Seamless integration of live action, Blue/Green screen, CGI sources.
- Strong knowledge in Nuke
- Work closely with the supervisors and leads in house.
- Communicate well with the team and leads to overcome any delay in tighter deadline.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX departments.
- A strong creative eye and problem-solving attitude.
- Artist with strong understanding of comp techniques (2D +CG) to creatively assess and determine best possible output.
- Should be able to work under strict deadline in changing environment/needs, expected to work on complex prep/clean up shots if required.
- Good knowhow of VFX workflow with CG process from start to finish.
- Strong tracking skills through Nuke and Mocha.
Any of the following is a bonus:
- Basic 3d knowledge
- International project exposure would be a plus
- Previous experience with VFX in Advertising
Please ensure you provide a link to a recent show reel as part of your application.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.