- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
This role is with MPC's Advertising team.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore work on creative, visually stunning and technically challenging international projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Compositors are responsible for seamlessly integrating all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements with minimum support and guidance from the Compositing Leads and Supervisors.
In addition to the above, being able to handle cleanup and roto tasks on their shots is an added advantage.
The details below provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are;
- Junior Artist
- Mid Artist
- Senior Artist
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
- Seamless integration of live action, Blue/Green screen, CGI sources.
- Strong knowledge in Nuke
- Work closely with the supervisors and leads in house.
- Communicate well with the team and leads to overcome any delay in tighter deadline.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX departments.
- A strong creative eye and problem-solving attitude.
- Artist with strong understanding of comp techniques (2D +CG) to creatively assess and determine best possible output.
- Should be able to work under strict deadline in changing environment/needs, expected to work on complex prep/clean up shots if required.
- Good knowhow of VFX workflow with CG process from start to finish.
- Strong tracking skills through Nuke and Mocha.
Any of the following is a bonus:
- Basic 3d knowledge
- International project exposure would be a plus
- Previous experience with VFX in Advertising
Please ensure you provide a link to a recent show reel as part of your application.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.