- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in storytelling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
Production Coordinator is an enabler for artists on the floor, acting as the mediator between departments, helping in highlighting concerns to respective departments
- Ensuring smooth functioning of production
- Maintain efficient communication and manage coordination
- Reporting and management of reports
Essentials & other must have skills
- Should be proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication - written & verbal and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to coordinates the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for projects from the client and update them on the projects.
- Tracking project deliverables progress & maintaining requisite documentation Responsible for scheduling, allocating assignments for artists.
- Reporting & Analytical ability
- Ability to multitask & prioritize
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
- Previous experience with Animation & Games pipeline, or Animation Industry
- Candidates with experience in production management will be preferred
- Knowledge of shotgun is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to com [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.