- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
Animators are responsible for producing high-quality animated performance for our high-end episodic shows and games.
We are looking for disciplined and artistic individuals with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
If you are passionate about animation and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of Maya, then we want to hear from you!
Animation Essentials & other must have skills
· Should have a commanding skill and ability to execute on the artistic fundamentals of Animation.
· Should have a great understanding of realistic body mechanics
· Good sense of Character acting
· Experience with animating Bipeds, quadrupeds, and other creatures
· Good understanding of Camera, lens, cinematography, and composition rules
· Should be able to quickly adapt to various animation styles
· Ability to do proper scene planning by shooting self-acting videos as well as collecting appropriate references for each new task.
· Should have excellent communication skills
· Should be fluent in the use of Maya, Photoshop, and other supporting software and tools.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage
- Previous experience with Animation & Games pipeline
- Drawing skill and classical animation experience
- Knowledge in Other animation program
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Animation & Games, we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are broadly:
- Junior Artist: 0-4 Years
- Artist: 4-7 Years
- Senior Artist :7+ Years
Based on the quality of your demorool, test & interview performance, and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation. Our current requirements are for Senior Animators.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.