Senior Full Stack Developer
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
We’re looking for a permanent Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our web services team. We support other departments within the business and help them to optimise and automate their processes.
The ideal candidate has experience working with Python, Flask and Django/DRF in the backend, and has worked with Nuxt.js/Vue.js in the frontend.
As we containerise all our applications and deploy them into Kubernetes clusters, experience with Docker and Kubernetes, is also desirable.
- Help adding features to our existing frontend and backend services and developing new applications.
- Communicating with project stakeholders and other departments.
- Deploying applications in AWS.
- Improving our existing CI/CD processes.
- Supporting legacy applications.
- You are a good communicator and you are comfortable asking questions and speaking your mind.
- You strive to improve as a developer. Aim for good practices, participate in code reviews, write testable code and document it appropriately.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary.
- Pension plan
- 20 working days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Life insurance
- A friendly environment and opportunity of flexible and remote working hours
Due to COVID-19, this role is currently remote but the candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and should be able to commute daily to London once the situation goes back to normal.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.