Senior FX Artists
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
We are currently looking for talented and creative Senior FX Artists able to produce realistic and stylised particle and light effects, atmospheric phenomena, fluid simulations and other procedurally generated CG for a wide range of creative advertising projects.
Ideally, we are looking for FX Artist that have more generalist 3D skills and can light their own work.
- Execute FX tasks using off-the-shelf tools and MPC proprietary software
- Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
- Maintain department’s best working practice in FX
- Explore and recommend new FX techniques and software
- Organise and attend client meetings, with the ability to lead discussions if need
- Be creative and proactive in executing and assisting all shots in a sequence
- Contribute to the department’s FX workflow and pipeline
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG
- In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow etc)
- Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
- Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.