- McLean, McLean, VA, United States
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
This is a FULLTIME position for our client CMMi 5 and ISO 9001 certified company, a leading federal contractor.
“US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time”.
If you are comfortable with the role, please send your updated resume ASAP.
Also, provide the following details,
Availability for In Person Interview at own expenses:
Availability to join:
Work Authorization Status:
.Net Developer, McLean, VA
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- .NET Developer with experience working as a member of an Agile team and familiar with Agile planning and estimation techniques. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an Agile approach and supporting multiple aspects of agile implementation including design, development, testing and deployments
- Plan, design and implement highly scalable and modular services using .NET Core
- Write queries, procedures and functions in PostgreSQL or similar SQL database
- Architect and implement solutions for customer needs using best practices
- Understand customer requirements and the best possible way to implement an optimized solution
- Write unit tests, perform functional and integration testing
- Show a sense of ownership for the work from analyzing requirements to deploying production releases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related technical field.
- 8 or more years of experience in .NET technologies, with an emphasis on keeping in line with industry standards
- Strong development expertise in ASP.NET Core, C#, PostgreSQL, ReactJs, Microservices
- Experience using the following Architecture Patterns and Programming language model: MVC, MVVM and OOP
- Experience using engineering practices that compliment an Agile approach for test driven development, test first development, source branching strategies and continuous integration
- Experience with Writing Unit Tests for the .NET Framework with the Microsoft Unit Test Framework
- Must be a creative thinker who can work well on a team
- Strong written, verbal and inter-personal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with AWS
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.