- McLean, McLean, VA, United States
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
This is a FULLTIME position for our client CMMi 5 and ISO 9001 certified company, a leading federal contractor.
“US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time”.
If you are comfortable with the role, please send your updated resume ASAP.
Also, provide the following details,
Availability for In Person Interview at own expenses:
Availability to join:
Work Authorization Status:
Pricing Analyst, McLean, VA
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Pricing Analyst who has experience in developing major proposals and is able to use their past experience to provide strategic pricing support for Company. The selected individual will be an integral in the development of Company’s cost proposals, Price-To-Win function, and Cost Estimating System Manual.
- Pricing Skills - The ideal candidate will:
- Coordinate with the proposal team on strategic issues involving competitive, realistic and responsive proposal budgets from the pre-RFP stage through award.
- Review the cost and business requirements of Requests for Proposals for the purpose of identifying risks, trends, and deviations. Develop RFP questions that generate answers that help Company comply with the RFP and execute its pricing strategy.
- Develop appropriate pricing templates utilizing Microsoft Excel that conform to solicitation requirements and Company pricing standards.
- Perform cost/price analysis and develop pricing templates and models to evaluate different strategies and "what-if" scenarios.
- Review all pricing data submitted by project staff and external entities for accuracy, completeness, consistency, reasonableness. Facilitate changes as necessary.
- Experience ghosting competitors during solution development considered a plus.
- Participate in pricing review with upper management and coordinate with senior staff to determine pricing structure and strategy.
- Ensure that the cost proposal is compliant with all solicitation requirements and regulations.
- Support audits and participate in cost proposal clarifications or negotiations. Interface with DCAA/DCMA on proposal audits.
- Assist with the development of smart and efficient pricing standards, strategies and best practices where applicable and integrate the same throughout the organization
- Develop and maintain a strategic pricing database for use in future competitive analysis.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least three years of pricing, or related experience
- Experience pricing all contracts types including FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, and other Cost Reimbursable contract types
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations
- Superior communications skills
- Excellent writing skills
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.