Senior Enterprise Cloud/Solution Architect
- McLean, McLean, VA, United States
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
This is a FULLTIME position for our client CMMi 5 and ISO 9001 certified company, a leading federal contractor.
“US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time”.
If you are comfortable with the role, please send your updated resume ASAP.
Also, provide the following details,
Availability for In Person Interview at own expenses:
Availability to join:
Work Authorization Status:
Senior Enterprise Cloud/Solution Architect, McLean, VA
- BS, MS or a higher degree in Computer Science or a related technical field (or equivalent). At least 15 years of experience in Systems Engineering/ with at a minimum of 5 years in Solution Architecting
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to make strategic as well as tactical decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; works with others to coordinate efforts, resolve cross-team issues and effectively communicate changes
- Demonstrated customer interface and strong interpersonal skills including extensive experience working closely with teammates and customers to identify and develop solutions
- Proven ability to develop system architectures and system designs of varying complexity for customers; Technical expertise in architecting solutions in Cloud environment in compliance with NIST Security Controls Ability to architect solutions for Financial systems, Case Management Systems and IoT Platforms
- Ability to lead and support technical design and architecture development. This may include producing designs including requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of solution context, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, technology selection, and design configuration
- Extensive technical breadth and depth, through experience in the IT industry and knowledge of industry tools, technologies, frameworks and methodologies. This covers areas of system architecture solutions, application development, and IT Infrastructure/services
- Must be a US Citizen. US Government Secret security clearance or ability to obtain clearance required. Active Security Clearance preferred
Nice to Have:
- Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and other certifications in industry tools, technologies, frameworks and methodologies
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.