Lead Java Engineer
- Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We are an Artificial Intelligence (AI) focused product engineering company, providing our customers in healthcare, retail & e-commerce, manufacturing and hospitality sectors with cutting edge products & solutions, harnessing Big Data Analytics, Vision Analytics, and IoT.
Ever since our inception in March 2010, Tech Vedika has been a partner of choice for several clients in US, Canada, Middle East and APAC. We were listed as one of the Top 10 Healthcare Analytics Solution Provider for year 2019' by Healthcare Tech Outlook Magazine.
We strive for simple, elegant tech solutions to perform complex tasks. As a scalable technology partner, we enable organisations to improve operational efficiency and unleash new business potential
This role is for a Lead Java Engineer. We want you to be innovative and results-driven. We put a lot of emphasis on Teamwork and collaboration. We expect all our employees to be agile, resourceful and fast learners. This role involves creating solutions for complex real-time scenarios, writing performance-oriented modular code, deploying and maintaining large scale solutions
- To lead the effort of conceptualizing, designing and implementing innovative tools and systems to maximize development efficiency
- To mentor other team members, and work closely with senior architects and developers, and become part of a network of entrepreneurs and advisors who have a track record of incubating, building, scaling – successful products and services.
- Maintain and Write code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Offer innovative ideas and products to the organization
- Provide input and drives adherence to programming or development standards.
- Consult on database set-up and lead project level database design.
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best integration approach.
- Accountable for architectural integrity and technical debt
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7-10 years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design.
- Extensive experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes
- Extensive experience developing software products for clinical environments and medical labs
- Extensive experience integrating both in house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications
- Web portal development experience
- Java development experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge, skills and experience to write detailed technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications for application development
- Experience in building Micro services applications using Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience in cloud native deployment using Kubernetes or docker
- Database experience is a MUST (MySQL / MongoDB is a nice to have)
- Experience with Angular or React is a nice to have
- Knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation and information architecture
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills requirements and functional specifications for application development
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks
- Must be flexible and embrace change
At Tech Vedika, we are looking for talented individuals who want to work with driven people. Attain success while working on interesting projects with a culturally diverse group of individuals.
If you want an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential, then Tech Vedika is the place for you!