Junior Pre Sales | Technical Sales (Fresh Grad/under 3y experience welcome)
- Jalan Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tech Titan Distribution Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as K Now Distribution Sdn. Bhd.) provides “Best-of-Breed“ IT Security Solutions to end users though a network of trained Channel Partners and IT professionals.
Established in year 2010, Tech Titan Distribution Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as K Now Distribution Sdn. Bhd.) is a value-added IT Distribution company. In early years, we are known as Malaysia’s Authorised Distributor of the world-renowned Kaspersky® enterprise editions. Now, we are the Distributors of other security solutions which are Commvault, SecureAuth, Hillstone Network and Infowatch. We are dedicated and experienced in distributing an extensive family of IT security products from generic to enterprise solutions in order to ensure swift adaptability for your business and clientele.
Our complete line-up of Security enterprise solutions represents the best-of-breed security solutions currently available in the market guaranteeing that we provide top notch value to our channels whether they will be a small or big players in the market. Our product portfolio addresses the following key issues which affect most businesses today: integration, security, scalability, availability, compliance, business intelligence, and control.
We maintain a high level of professionalism as we continuously ensure our network of channel partners and IT professionals acquire the necessary trainings and certifications allowing us not just to provide quality solutions but also remarkable service backed with skills and experience from end to end starting from project initiation to implementation, technical training and after sales support and maintenance.
- Proactively work to identify opportunities/ new sales lead, understand customer requirement, follow up and monitor closely to win deals.
- Prepare project proposal & quotation
- Sales presentations, Demonstration and Proof of Concept.
- To provide product training, consultancy service and technical advice to resellers and end users.
- Technical issues evaluation.
- Offer consultancy to sales team and product teams to assist in tender/ projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- A good grasp on the Internet and Microsoft Windows Networking and Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server Operating System
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft ISA Server, Lotus Domino, Novell Netware, Linux/ Unix will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building, presentation and conversational skills.
- Eager to learn - we will provide a lot of training!
- Self-disciplined attitude
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Office based in KL Eco City
- Walking distance to LRT Abdullah Hukum