Inside Sales Executive (Fresh Grad/No experience welcome)
- Jalan Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tech Titan Distribution Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as K Now Distribution Sdn. Bhd.) provides “Best-of-Breed“ IT Security Solutions to end users though a network of trained Channel Partners and IT professionals.
Established in year 2010, Tech Titan Distribution Sdn. Bhd. (Formerly known as K Now Distribution Sdn. Bhd.) is a value-added IT Distribution company. In early years, we are known as Malaysia’s Authorised Distributor of the world-renowned Kaspersky® enterprise editions. Now, we are the Distributors of other security solutions which are Commvault, SecureAuth, Hillstone Network and Infowatch. We are dedicated and experienced in distributing an extensive family of IT security products from generic to enterprise solutions in order to ensure swift adaptability for your business and clientele.
Our complete line-up of Security enterprise solutions represents the best-of-breed security solutions currently available in the market guaranteeing that we provide top notch value to our channels whether they will be a small or big players in the market. Our product portfolio addresses the following key issues which affect most businesses today: integration, security, scalability, availability, compliance, business intelligence, and control.
We maintain a high level of professionalism as we continuously ensure our network of channel partners and IT professionals acquire the necessary trainings and certifications allowing us not just to provide quality solutions but also remarkable service backed with skills and experience from end to end starting from project initiation to implementation, technical training and after sales support and maintenance.
Inside sales representatives sell products and services to customers, which could include both businesses and individuals. They seek new clients, understanding customer needs and making effective sales pitches.
- Responsible for supporting the Company in the overall development of the Sales function by promoting core and value-added services through opportunity-based sales.
- Achieve business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills.
- Creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Identification of new business opportunities through cold calling prospects generated by internal or external sources.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the Sales Team and/or relevant department.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and relevant department to determine necessary strategic sales approaches / campaigns.
- Make regular follow up calls to existing customers and develop the business through up selling and cross selling.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and increase sales from within existing client base.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as exhibitions, events Business Management.
- Provide market and competitor activity feedback.
- Identify & maintain standards of departmental training.
- To carry any duties that have been assigned by the company or management.
- To use customer relationship management (CRM i.e Zoho), as project management, monitoring applications tools, provided by company to ensure latest information/ details is up to date.
We are seeking enthusiastic, eager to learn, career-minded person to join our Team. Look for us if you:
- Suitable for fresh graduate or less than 2 years experience in Inside Sales role
- More experienced candidates are welcome to apply but the salary bracket is according to a junior role
- Education: minimum Diploma or equivalent study/experience. Prefer from IT background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Passion for IT industry, and its best practices, have IT knowledge or from IT background will be an advantage.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Office based in KL Eco City
- Walking distance to LRT Abdullah Hukum