- Kraków, Poland
For our client - an international translation company - we are looking for a highly motivated Translator to join our team in Kraków who will be responsible for executing timely and accurate translations/revisions.
- Executing timely and accurately highly technical translations/revisions according to the customer requirements and the company’s quality standards
- Contribute to the testing and adoption of new translation tools
- Perform Translation Memory maintenance and other production support related tasks
- Perfect command of Hungarian (native level)
- Thorough knowledge of English
- Knowledge of computer translation tools e.g. Across, Transit, SDL Studio, memoQ is a must.
- Good communication skills (email, phone) and knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet).
- Strong self-starting and organization skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
In return you can expect:
- Stable employment
- Bonuses (annual bonus and employee referral program)
- Private medical care
- Lunch Passcard
- Cinema tickets
- Language courses
- Sports card