(Senior) Fullstack Software Engineer (all genders) Remote Management
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.
Remote Management is a fast-growing product within the TeamViewer product portfolio. Over the past several years we have successfully built and released products which makes IT administrators' day-to-day life easier. Our vision is to become a unified endpoint management solution for our customers. We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer (all genders) to join our R&D team to actively contribute to the development of new features of our products.
- Optimize and enhance our software with new, efficient algorithms and modern software technologies
- Work independently on solutions for specified requirements
- Be responsible for adhering to time and quality specifications
- Ensure that our software is stable and runs efficiently on many different browsers and systems (more than 2.5 billion installations)
- Monitor the latest technical developments on your field and make proposals for improvement
- A university degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of software development.
- Ability to write a robust code in C++ is a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, etc. is a plus
- Understanding of Clean Code and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- Onsite Onboarding in our HQ office for an optimal start
- Great compensation and benefits packages including company achievement bonus and stock-based options, regular salary reviews
- Premiums for the private pension plan (BAV) up to the maximum amount are topped up by TeamViewer
- Public transport friendly offices
- Option to lease an e-bike or use one of electric cars
- Special terms for local gyms
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform with many discounts
- Regular Team events and company-wide celebrations
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Hybrid and Flexible work time with up to 50% home office
- Work From Abroad Program allowing up to 40 days of work outside your contracting country
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.