Jr. Customer Support Specialist (English and/or Portuguese or Spanish)
- Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1350 people globally.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image through outstanding delivery of customer satisfaction objectives
- Answer user questions in the area of setup, product functionality and other topics (i.e. administrative questions following their purchase via phone and email)
- Conduct online demonstrations to explain software functionalities to existing customers as needed
- Provide Tier 1 Technical Support for customer inquiries about TeamViewer software
- Determine potential for sales opportunities and forward sales leads to the responsible teams
- Make customer satisfaction calls and participate in surveying customers to further improve service delivery
- Follow up on outstanding service issues to ensure customer success
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years prior work experience in a phone-based customer care role in a high-volume call center environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written fluency in English and Portuguese required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® operating systems is required
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office software is required
- High level of IT and technical knowledge with interest in the IT field
- AA/BS degrees in computer technology a plus
Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world.
- Our teams collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support, and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external
- Health Benefits: major medical expenses services
- Food Vouchers
- Paid Vacations / PTO