Intern (m/f/d) Sales - Retention EMEA
- Göppingen, Germany
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.5 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,500 people globally.
You are currently enrolled in university or college studies and want to gain some experience in a dynamic, modern, fast-growing tech company? We are offering option of mandatory internships and working student positions at TeamViewer.
- Create tickets based on customers needs and assign these tickets to the designated Retention Managers
- Ensure that our customer accounts are updated with the correct information (Data integrity)
- Analyse and document different sources/platforms that customers contact us on (via Webshop/ Inside Sales etc.)
- Create and manage offers
- Answer written inquiries through our email system
- Make telephonic conversations with our customers and assist them with their current requests
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing customers
- Learn and apply retention, customer service and sales techniques
- Collaborate and keep a close exchange with the Retention Managers
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the fields of business administration, linguistics or any other related subject
- The internship has to be a mandatory part of your studies and lasts minimum 4, ideally 6 months (40 hours/week)
- Fluency in English, German or Spanish is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- We are looking for someone who can speak German and someone, who is speaking English. Ability to speak both languages would be ideal.
- Service orientation, commitment and team spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Contract location would be Göppingen, Germany
- Make an impact! Take on the responsibility and work on your own projects. Your passion and skills will be used in international projects and support the operations of our business beyond making coffee!
- Do you need to gain your first work experience as a part of a mandatory internship? Maybe you are looking for some exciting and time flexible tasks along to your studies? Join us in a role that suits you! We also offer Bachelor and Master Thesis options
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our casual office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and enjoy your breaks in one of our many lounge areas
- Hungry for knowledge? Our TeamViewer Library offers a wide range of industry-related books selections and our E-Learning Center is available 24/7
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity! Our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard and play harder! Look forward to our company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings
- No matter if you are using private or public transportation means, we offer travel subsidy to all our students
- Attractive workstations with modern and ergonomic equipment, fruits, soft drinks, sports offerings and many other benefits along with a fair compensation wait for you!