Enterprise Account Executive, Southwest Territory (m/f/d/v)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1350 people globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to own your own territory as we continue to build our Enterprise team across the continent and beyond. You will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record in enterprise software solutions. Preference given to candidates that reside within a SW territory,(Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona).
- Ultimately responsible for penetrating and winning new Enterprise accounts and growing existing business with Enterprise solutions to meet revenue and profit targets.
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at growing the customer base both in the short and long terms to drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention.
- Build strong partnerships at the senior leadership level, key decision-makers and establish new business relationships
- Propel the TeamViewer/Enterprise brand with customers/prospects as well as alliance partners through participation and exposure at various industry events
- Manage complex sales cycle to close and identify cross selling and upselling opportunities.
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, including pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and actions required. Achieve and exceed your quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Conduct market analysis to find new project/customer opportunities and create key account plans that ensure customer needs are identified early
- Proven experience with selling SaaS solutions and software licensing to large enterprises.
- A high level of technical knowledge and understanding of the IT market as well as profound skills in solution selling
- Several years of professional experience in key account management and enterprise & channel sales with demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding your sales targets.
- Experience in strategic account plan creation and a network of established customer contacts with relevant decision-makers
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills at all levels of the business
- An independent contributor with an entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivator who is driven to succeed and likes to overachieve
- A passionate and positive individual who has strong communication skills across all audiences, is capable of working in a high-growth and dynamic environment with a willingness to be flexible to act in the best interests of our customers and the business
- Preference given to candidates that reside within a SW territory,(Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona).
- Teams that collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal
- We offer career development and a top tier benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, and 401k match
- This position will start remote until our offices reopen due to the pandemic.
- We offer perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the company. TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?