Inside Sales Representative
- Adelaide SA, Australia
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
This role will see you assist customers throughout their sales journey by introducing, demonstrating, and promoting all current and new TeamViewer products.
You will be responsible for contacting potential and existing clients via phone and email and converting these leads into sales opportunities. You can also expect to perform the following:
- Provide online demos and webinars of TeamViewer to potential customers
- Promptly respond to email requests
- Quote and follow up on quotations within expected timeframes
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers
- Process any written request from our prospects and customers using our proprietary systems (Ticket system, CRM, License Tool)
- Take care of cross and upselling activities with our existing customers
- Discuss possible ways to improve our processes and system with your team manager
- Sales experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing and improving cloud-based technology
- Strong oral and written fluency in English
- Self-motivated and enthusiasm for working with people
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® and good general IT knowledge
- High level of customer service and ability to communicate effectively with clients and potential clients
- A team oriented individual with a healthy touch of competitiveness
- Creative thinking when it comes to cross-selling approaches.
- A post graduate degree in business information technology, economics or several years working experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (preferable, however not mandatory)
- Opportunity for career progression within the company - this role can be a pathway into team lead roles, as well as mid-market and enterprise account roles.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.