Field Marketing Manager
- Adelaide SA, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Research venues, vendors and target events for TeamViewer ANZ
- Create and manage detailed event execution timelines, logistics plan with key initiatives accounted for, and demand gen program for each event
- Research target sponsors, customers, prospects, end-users associated with each event
- Create a detailed event marketing/communications campaign plan and work with web team, advertising and communications teams overseeing the execution and delivery of the plan
- Vendor management including management of venues selected including requesting, reviewing contracts
- Track sponsorship fulfillment for each event and ensure each is completed
- Manage registration and promotion of all events
- Assist in preparing materials for the program and communications for speakers – direct communication with speakers may be required
- Manage event orders, signage, giveaways, name badges, lanyards, and all other ancillary requirements for on-site event needs
- Manage partners for production of ads, booth design, web pages and email marketing
- Collaborate with graphic design team, paid advertising team and communications
- Work with speakers to create webinar abstract, summary and registration page
- Provide key metrics and ROI with alignment to campaign objectives with specific details on revenue and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, hospitality management or event management
- 5+ years in events, field marketing and event management
- Experience in Hubspot, Salesforce, CRM systems, webinar platforms such as ON24, Gotowebinar
- Track record of creative, successful events
- Expertise in managing complex projects for technology companies
- Experience managing budgets and expense tracking
- CTSM or CMP certification preferred
- Some travel required
What we offer
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you’re thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings.
- TeamViewer celebrates diversity and it is one of our core values we take into our business practices. We welcome your application and will never discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, maritial, veteran or disability status.