Sales Operations Specialist
- Shanghai, China
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Processing orders via email or phone.
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Contacting partner to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Develop monthly sales reports.
- Communicate important feedback from partner internally.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Pick-up customer service call and assist other department in business and office operation.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Word and Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.