Digital Demand Generation Manager (m/f/d)
- Stuttgart, Germany
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,300 people globally.
Be responsible for the coordination and execution of the digital demand generation marketing strategies for our Enterprise, IoT and AR solution offering with a primary focus on organizations in EMEA. The role will drive the creation of new leads, build pipeline and sales opportunities across all marketing channels.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Establish and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Build, execute and track paid media campaigns (social media and SEA), developing content and campaigns based on keyword and audience research
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing) and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience of LinkedIn Campaigns and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Foundational skills in HTML/CSS. Bonus skill: Experience working within a SaaS company
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Position is located in our Headquarter in Göppingen or in Berlin office
- Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external