Inside Sales Representative (Cantonese Speaking)
- Adelaide SA, Australia
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Introduce, demonstrate, sell and promote all current and new TeamViewer products to Cantonese speaking customers and potential customers over the phone and over the internet.
- Convert inbound enquiries from potential Cantonese speaking customers into sales opportunities.
- Contact potential and existing Cantonese speaking customers and convert to opportunities.
- Follow up outbound activities with respect to potential Cantonese speaking customers and convert into sales opportunities.
- Provide online demos and webinars of TeamViewer to potential Cantonese speaking customers.
- Promptly responding to email requests from potential Cantonese speaking customers.
- Quote and follow up on quotations with potential Cantonese speaking customers within expected timeframes.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among Cantonese speaking customers and potential customers.
- Process any written request from Cantonese speaking customers and potential customers using our proprietary systems (Ticket system, CRM, License Tool).
- Take care of cross- and upselling activities with our existing Cantonese speaking customers.
- Update information and activities into various systems as advised by the Senior or Manager.
- Discuss with your Team Manager about possible ways to improve our process and system – particularly with respect to the Cantonese speaking customers and potential customers.
- Update information and activities into various systems as advised by the Senior or Manager
- A Bachelor degree in business information technology and/or economic (or international equivalent) is preferred.
- In the absence of the above qualification, at least five years’ relevant employment experience is required.
- Strong oral and written fluency in both the English and Cantonese languages.
- Strong sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® and good general IT knowledge.
- Open-minded and team-oriented.
- Sales driven and self-motivated person.
- Healthy touch of competitiveness.
- Creative thinking when it comes to cross-selling approaches.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, open-minded and team oriented.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.