Software Engineer Mobile (m/f/d) Core
- Göppingen, Germany
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) to actively contribute to the development of new features of our Remote Connectivity product with the help of mobile technologies. The position will report to the Team Lead Software Development and provides excellent opportunity to create impact and add value in an agile, modern environment.
- Design and develop new features for TeamViewer products with focus on mobile technologies (Android/iOS)
- Optimize and enhance the software with new, efficient algorithms and modern software technologies
- Guide and inspire colleagues through code reviews and support your colleagues as they learn from you
- You actively contribute to our further development of TeamViewer and are not afraid to help shape and improve processes
- Work independently on solutions for specified requirements
- Write clean code following coding guidelines
- Monitor the latest technical developments in the fields and make proposals for improvement based on current state of knowledge
- Mentor and coach interns and junior developers
- University degree in the field of Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject
- Over 2+ years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Strong knowledge in native Android (Java/Kotlin) or iOS (Swift/Objective-C) app development and C++
- Good knowledge in agile software development methods, software architecture, design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Background in the field of mobile development with the iOS or Android SDK
- Structured and analytical working methods and a good team spirit
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Room for creativity and contributions in technically diverse environment: Windows, Linux, MacOs, Mobile (iOS/Android), C++, C#, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Learning opportunities – internal & external
- Open source technologies and hacker-friendly projects
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Travel allowance for public means of transport
- Until the Corona restrictions are lifted we remain in the home office work mode. Afterwards we expect to return to the office, however will continue to offer 50% remote work as an option
- Position is available either in Stuttgart or Göppingen location