Field Marketing Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Lead regional go-to-market execution for the combination of our AR, IoT and Enterprise IT solutions and influence how we prioritize and win target verticals and buyer segments.
- Build and execute regional demand and lead generation driving pipeline, defining the right channel mix of paid, owned and earned channels, including events and webinars.
- Produce compelling content, repurpose by program and medium (blogs, articles, etc.)
- Drive the launch process for vertical solutions, including analyst outreach, press engagement, and enablement of the sales, pre-sales and solution delivery teams.
- Suggest strategies and tactics to address regional industry trends and competitive moves.
- Develop regional marketing and sales enablement assets including how-to guides/white papers.
- Work closely with customers to build compelling content for events, speaking engagements, customer webinars, case studies, thought leadership pieces and articles.
- 7+ years of product or solution marketing experience in the B2B enterprise software space.
- Experience with cloud platforms, IoT and/or Augmented Reality technologies is a plus.
- Proven track record of marketing or selling to business decision makers within mid to large organization and enterprise buying committees.
- Competent in converting product features into durable customer benefits adopted for regional market requirements.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects without guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- Portfolio of powerful content, long-form and short-form.
- Highly proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction and comfortable in a matrix organization.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.