IT Project Manager, Customer Deployments (m/f/d) Ubimax
- Bruchsal, Germany
We at Ubimax are focused on developing industrial Wearable Computing and Augmented Reality software solutions, which enable customers to optimize their business processes along their entire value chain. Our innovative Smart Glass solutions are already deployed successfully by 30% of the DAX 30 Companies. As part of the TeamViewer group, we are on our way to create the leading provider of connectivity solutions.
Become a part of an international team and support us with your ideas. Especially our internationality brings passion and different experiences to our work. We consist of aspiring painters, amateur skateboarders, volleyball players, boxers, musicians and more!
- Specify requirements together with the customer and set up a project plan for the implementation of our solution(s)
- Define the details and control the project plan as the project develops
- Manage user acceptance and system integration tests before our solutions are roled out
- Manage the rollout week to implement our solution(s) on site and be responsible for the end user training
- When it comes to communication, you constantly act as a mediator between customers and Ubimax IT
- Throughout the process you align milestone results with the customer
- With each of your customers, you identify upselling potential
- Ideally you bring a degree or educational background with IT and business focus with excellent results
- You feel confident and competent in customer interaction
- You bring along experience in project and/or program management
- You like travelling and are willing to travel
- Your German Level is B2 or higher (mandatory)
- Although you are an excellent team player especially when it comes to cross functional teams, you also like to work self-dependent and assume holistic responsibility for a project
- Innovative, diverse and interdisciplinary fields
- Freedom for self-directed work and development of own ideas
- A good work-life balance with the possibility for home office, flexible working hours and no time recording
- Wide range of software, hardware and consulting
- Becoming part of an international team of AR and Wearable Computing experts
- Optimal working conditions, utilizing state-of-the-art tools and devices
- Brand new office in Bruchsal
Please note that this position is with Ubimax, a TeamViewer group company. Currently TeamViewer and Ubimax are in the process of a merger.
Your employer will depend on the merger status at the time of your potential hiring. We will provide you with more information during the interview process and will answer any questions that you may have.