(Senior) Android Developer (m/f/d) Ubimax
- Bremen, Germany
We at Ubimax are focused on developing industrial Wearable Computing and Augmented Reality software solutions, which enable customers to optimize their business processes along their entire value chain. Our innovative Smart Glass solutions are already deployed successfully by 30% of the DAX 30 Companies. As part of the TeamViewer group, we are on our way to create the leading provider of connectivity solutions.
Become a part of an international team and support us with your ideas. Especially our internationality brings passion and different experiences to our work. We consist of aspiring painters, amateur skateboarders, volleyball players, boxers, musicians and more!
Develop first-class Android applications or Android system components for smart glasses, which are used by our customers in their industrial processes (e. g. in the logistics sector)
Guide and inspire colleagues through code reviews and support your colleagues as they learn from you
Discuss new features with our customers, various Ubimax departments and your team
You actively contribute to our further development and are not afraid to help shape and improve processes
- You have a success story with Android: you have created custom user interfaces, you have done the network communication, and you are always willing to learn about new technologies
- A degree or an education in informatics, media informatics or a similar topic
- You are confident in Java, Kotlin and C/C++ (JNI) and are experienced in object-oriented software development
- You know the basics of good IT-architecture and can apply them
- You have experience with Rest APIs, WebRTC skills, and have worked with Realm Databases
- The terms „Gradle“ and „Proguard“ are familiar to you
- As a pragmatic developer, you are familiar with reverse engineering and are not afraid of complex relationships
- You are a team player and work independently and autonomously
- Innovative and varied tasks with lots of room for creativity, inventiveness and independent work
- Exciting projects in cooperation with national and international customers and partners
- A good work-life balance with the possibility for home office, flexible working hours and no time recording
- A dynamic team of international AR- and Wearble-Computing-Experts
- A broad range of topics out of software, hardware & consulting
- Lots of fun, passion and a great atmosphere after work
- Modern Open Space Office next to Bremer Europahafen
Please note that this position is with Ubimax, a TeamViewer group company. Currently TeamViewer and Ubimax are in the process of a merger.
Your employer will depend on the merger status at the time of your potential hiring. We will provide you with more information during the interview process and will answer any questions that you may have.