Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) Ubimax
- Bremen, Germany
We at Ubimax are focused on developing industrial Wearable Computing and Augmented Reality software solutions, which enable customers to optimize their business processes along their entire value chain. Our innovative Smart Glass solutions are already deployed successfully by 30% of the DAX 30 Companies. As part of the TeamViewer group, we are on our way to create the leading provider of connectivity solutions.
Become a part of an international team and support us with your ideas. Especially our internationality brings passion and different experiences to our work.
- You are a specialist for the definition of test strategies and test concepts in agile software development and ensure the quality in our engineering teams
- Keep an eye on testing and ensure that the standard remains high by planning, creating, and executing test cases
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of automated tests and continuously develop them further
- By reproducing reported problems from the production-system and through bug-reporting, you ensure that we always know where we stand
- With your expertise, you evaluate the suitability of the software after software extensions and bug fixes and document them
- Our software-applications generate data that you analyze to further safeguard quality and derive improvement opportunities
- Experience with quality assurance and/ or at least three years of professional experinece in a comparable job
- Experience in analytical quality assurance and in the creation and maintenance of automated tests, as well as very good knowledge in the development and testing of software applications
- Desire to (further) establish quality-assurance processes and automated testing with us
- Confidence in one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, C#, C++, Swift, Spring Boot, Angular JS
- You’re a teamplayer and like working in an international team
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of German is an advantage
- ISTQB-certification is an advantage, but not a must
▪ An exciting job with divers and innovative topics
▪ A lot of room for creativity, ideas and self-reliant work
▪ A good work-life balance with the possibility for home office, flexible working hours and no time recording
▪ A dynamic team of international AR- and Wearable-Computing-Experts
▪ Modern Open Space Office at the Bremer Europahafen
Please note that this position is with Ubimax, a TeamViewer group company. Currently TeamViewer and Ubimax are in the process of a merger.
Your employer will depend on the merger status at the time of your potential hiring. We will provide you with more information during the interview process and will answer any questions that you may have.