Enterprise Solutions Engineer (m/f/d/v)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
The Enterprise Solutions Engineer (m/f/d/v), based in TeamViewer's Atlanta office (Fulton county), will support Mid-Market and Enterprise level customers through delivery of focused product and solution demonstrations, responses to technical inquiries, share technical advice to Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales team members and external customers, and support customers in their implementation of TeamViewer software products and services.
- Provide support and advice to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers in the pre-sales, sales and implementation phases
- Support the Key Account Sales team by providing technical advice and feedback to help secure sales and meet or exceed customer needs
- Deliver demonstrations of TeamViewer software products (Remote Support, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things) to customers, conduct training courses and deliver professional services (onsite or remote) as needed
- Work closely with TeamViewer development teams to bring forward and clarify special requests of customers and determine feasibility of implementation
- Answer questionnaires and tenders from Mid-market and Enterprise customers about technical requirements and, if necessary, clarify the answers with the development and/or product management teams
- Responsible for technical aspects of Mid-market and Enterprise projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Economics, or Management Information Systems; or equivalent years of work experience in a similar role.
- 3 or more years of work experience in Technical Support, Pre-Sales Engineering, IT Administration or similar; experience in an international environment is strongly preferred
- Expert-level knowledge in most of the following areas: Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Networking, Operating Systems, mobile devices, wearable devices, Active Directory, administration of back-up, virtualization, project management and process management
- In-depth market and IT industry knowledge
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal) with a friendly and professional approach to internal and external customers
- Fluent in English with excellent professional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation); additional language fluency in German may be helpful but is not required
- Ability to work independently with guidance from a manager and support from local and global teams
- Keeps up to date with current IT industry trends and education
- Experience using and working with TeamViewer software products in a professional work environment is strongly preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer (sponsorship is not available)
- Has a current, valid Passport with ability to internationally travel as needed (up to 30% per year)
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events