(Senior) Software Engineer, Customer Projects (m/f/d) Ubimax
- Bremen, Germany
We at Ubimax are focused on developing industrial Wearable Computing and Augmented Reality software solutions, which enable customers to optimize their business processes along their entire value chain. Our innovative Smart Glass solutions are already deployed successfully by 30% of the DAX 30 Companies. As part of the TeamViewer group, we are on our way to create the leading provider of connectivity solutions.
Become a part of an international team and support us with your ideas. Especially our internationality brings passion and different experiences to our work.
- Work closely together with our customer success managers and take over responsibility for the software development on customer projects
- Configurate and/or implement interfaces to customers’ backend systems, i.a. WMS and ERP (e.g., interface via rest web services)
- Develope client workflows and make customer-specific adjustments
- Configurate the user interface
- On-Premise installation of our software
- Support user acceptance and system integration tests
- Execute roll-out at customer site and end-user-training
- Handle bug-fixing during hypercare phase and handover to support team
- The degree or educational background you hold is in IT or in a comparable subject area
- You enjoy dealing with customers and you have a service-oriented mindset
- You are experienced with IT systems administration
- German and English in everyday working life are no hurdle for you
- Ideally you have experience with logistics processes or manufacturing companies, such as the automotive industry
- Exciting projects in cooperation with customers and partners in Germany and abroad
- Working in an international team of AR and Wearable Computing experts
- A good work-life balance with the possibility for home office, flexible working hours and no time recording
- Many opportunities for self-responsible work and developing your own ideas
- „Silicon Valley Style“ Open Space Office at the Bremer Europahafen
Please note that this position is with Ubimax, a TeamViewer group company. Currently TeamViewer and Ubimax are in the process of a merger.
Your employer will depend on the merger status at the time of your potential hiring. We will provide you with more information during the interview process and will answer any questions that you may have.