Channel Account Manager (m/f/d) Russia
- Berlin, Germany
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Identify potential key partners (System Integrators, Consulting firms, VARs)
- Facilitate business development with these partners, assisting them in developing a long-term successful strategy for achieving their business goals
- Manage the sales forecast, drive pipeline, QBRs and registration/escalation process for your region
- Align closely with Distribution Manager & Sales Teams to qualify new opportunities and position the best partner, to help build the best offer, and to apply unified approach with partners
- Work with marketing to execute sales strategy and promote product enhancements and new product features
- Recruit new partners, build business plan, customer mapping & objectives
- Develop and implement the sales, certification & technical enablement of partner teams
- Promote TeamViewer Enterprise products & strategy through product demos, participation in marketing events, developing brand awareness, developing co-marketing with partners in collaboration with TeamViewer marketing team
- Proven channel sales and account management experience in IT industry including relationship building for 5 years or longer
- Experience in implementation teams of SI or managing channel partners for a SaaS vendor
- Fluency in Russian and English is mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Motivated to work with leading-edge technologies and applying those to drive business value to partners
- Customer focused with the willingness to go the extra mile to exceed partner expectations
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with different departmental teams
- Flexibility, adaptability and quick to learn new skills
- Desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility and being accountable for own actions and decisions
- Make a significant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don't wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings