Sales Representative (m/f/d) Frontline
- Bremen, Germany
We at Ubimax are focused on developing industrial Wearable Computing and Augmented Reality software solutions, which enable customers to optimize their business processes along their entire value chain. Our innovative Smart Glass solutions are already deployed successfully by 30% of the DAX 30 Companies. As part of the TeamViewer group, we are on our way to create the leading provider of connectivity solutions.
Become a part of an international team and support us with your ideas. Especially our internationality brings passion and different experiences to our work. We consist of aspiring painters, amateur skateboarders, volleyball players, boxers, musicians and more!
- Acquire new customers and take care of customers in direct sales
- Coordinate projects via the channel account management
- Represent the TeamViewer Frontline solutions and unique selling point as well as value proposition in front of customers, prospects, press and partner companies
- Advise our customers in strategic and operational questions within the framework of wearable computing
- Use process- and success-oriented sales methodologies for your active sales process
- Degree or educational background with technical ans/or economic focus
- 3-5 years of professional sales experience
- Confident and competent in customer interaction on all levels of the “Buying Center”
- Proven track record in acquiring and expanding customer relationships from SMB to key accounts
- Technical understanding (ideally in the area of Wearable Computing) and detailed process understanding
- Ideally, several years of experience in solution-oriented business approaches
- Willingness to travel
- Innovative, diverse and interdisciplinary fields
- Freedom for self-reliant work and development of own ideas
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Becoming part of an international team of AR and wearable computing experts
- Optimal working conditions, utilizing state-of-the-art tools and devices
- Motivating, success-based compensation concept
Please note that this position is with Ubimax, a TeamViewer group company. Currently TeamViewer and Ubimax are in the process of a merger.
Your employer will depend on the merger status at the time of your potential hiring. We will provide you with more information during the interview process and will answer any questions that you may have.