Del Taco Team Member
- 13201 N Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, MI 48150, USA
- Work Location Code: D1169
For the fourth year in a row The Detroit Free Press announced TEAM Schostak as a recipient of the Top Workplace! honor (Voted by our Employees!)
Livonia, MI-based TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants takes pride in creating jobs for today that lead to careers for tomorrow. We are a family-owned restaurant group with an expansive portfolio of casual and fast-casual dining restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's.
We follow our TSFR Roadmap to live out our Core Values-Our People, Delight our Guests, Community, Act with Integrity, Achieve Results.
We are "A talented, engaged TEAM that proudly 'Delights Our Guests' AND increases profits for the benefits of all."
WE ARE TEAM SCHOSTAK!
Del Taco was formed in 1964 and is the second largest quick-serve Mexican restaurant chain in the country. TEAM Schostak introduced the Del Taco brand to Michigan when we opened the Dearborn Heights location in June 2005.
Hourly Team Member Functions:
- Deliver fast, friendly guest service
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of menu
- Use Point of Sale system (cash register)
- Understand and adhere to proper food safety methods
- Other duties as assigned
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Free tuition for eligible TEAM Members and their Family
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Fast Track Career Advancement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- 25% discount at all of our brands (Applebee's, Wendy's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza)
- Employee Discount Program (Offers exclusive discounts to Sporting Events, Concerts, Trips, and more!)
We are TEAM Schostak and YOU can be too!
TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of its business. *Eligibility requirements may apply