Assistant Manager Wendy's Zeeb Rd
- 73 S. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI
- Work Location Code: W11259
For the second year in a row The Detroit Free Press announced TEAM Schostak as a recipient of the Top Workplace! honor (Voted by our Employees!) 2018 AND 2019
Livonia, MI-based TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants takes pride in creating jobs for today that lead to careers for tomorrow. We are a family-owned restaurant group with an expansive portfolio of casual and fast-casual dining restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's.
We follow our TSFR Roadmap to live out our Core Values-Our People, Delight our Guests, Community, Act with Integrity, Achieve Results.
We are "A talented, engaged TEAM that proudly 'Delights Our Guests' AND increases profits for the benefits of all."
WE ARE TEAM SCHOSTAK!
At Wendy’s, we’re all about serving up fresh food, even if it means going the extra mile. When you walk through our doors, we do what we can to make everyone feel at home because our family extends through your community.
Assistant Manager Functions:
- Deliver fast, friendly guest service
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of menu
- Use Point of Sale system (cash register)
- Understand and adhere to proper food safety methods
- Assist General Manager with recruiting, hiring, orientation
- Maintain staffing levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- 2-3 years of restaurant management experience/guest service
- Ability to maintain professional composure under stressful situations
- Free College-Earn While You Learn (Spouse, Children, Grandchildren too) *
- Flexible Schedule
- Fast Track Career Advancement
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Rewards and recognition programs
- 25% discount at all of our locations (Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, Del Taco, MOD Pizza)
- Employee Discount Program (Offers exclusive discounts to Sporting Events, Concerts, Trips, and more!)
We are TEAM Schostak and YOU can be too!
TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of its business. *Eligibility requirements may apply