General Manager Wendy's W Grand River Ave
- 8545 W. Grand River, Brighton, MI
- Work Location Code: W03095
For the second year in a row The Detroit Free Press announced TEAM Schostak as a recipient of the Top Workplace! honor (Voted by our Employees!) 2018 AND 2019
Livonia, MI-based TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants takes pride in creating jobs for today that lead to careers for tomorrow. We are a family-owned restaurant group with an expansive portfolio of casual and fast-casual dining restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's.
We follow our TSFR Roadmap to live out our Core Values-Our People, Delight our Guests, Community, Act with Integrity, Achieve Results.
We are "A talented, engaged TEAM that proudly 'Delights Our Guests' AND increases profits for the benefits of all."
WE ARE TEAM SCHOSTAK!
Our General Managers are responsible for building a team of top performers, creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team to be at their very best. Our GM’s create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding. The overall success of our restaurants and the foundation of our culture is dependent upon having great managers running great restaurants.
Wendy's General Managers have significant opportunities for growth and career advancement and are charged with the task of recruiting and training the next generation of leaders, guiding them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. Your areas of responsibility are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Supervise a team that delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food cost, labor cost, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation
- Manage the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems
- Manage the Restuarants financial performance and drive business sales
- Provide leadership, direction, training and development to the restaurant team
- A Brand Ambassador responsible for promoting Wendy's in the local community to enhance community relations
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- 3-5 years experience as a Manager in a Fast Casual Environment
- Ability to maintain professional composure under pressure
- Proven ability of TEAM development
- Tuition Free Education at Cleary University for eligible employees and their immediate family members-Children, Grandchildren, Spouse*
- Paid Time Off
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and more
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Rewards and recognition programs
- 25% discount at all of our brands (MOD Pizza, Olga's Kitchen, Wendy's, Applebees)
- Employee Discount Program (Offers exclusive discounts to Sporting Events, Concerts, Trips, and more!)
We are TEAM Schostak and YOU can be too!
TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of its business. *Eligibility requirements may apply.