Olga's Kitchen General Manager
- 206 Alton Square, Alton, IL
Detroit Freepress announced TEAM Schostak as a recipient of 2018 Top Workplace! (Voted by our Employees!)
Livonia, MI-based TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants takes pride in creating jobs for today that lead to careers for tomorrow. We are a family-owned restaurant group with an expansive portfolio of casual and fast-casual dining restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's.
We follow our TSFR Roadmap to live out our Core Values-Our People, Delight our Guests, Community, Act with Integrity, Achieve Results.
We are "A talented, engaged TEAM that proudly 'Delights Our Guests' AND increases profits for the benefits of all."
WE ARE TEAM SCHOSTAK!
Olga’s Kitchen is part of Michigan-based TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants. Based in Livonia, we employ over 4,000 employees across multiple brands and are looking to grow our TEAM. If you’re a pleasant, hard-working individual, we invite you to explore below and apply to become a part of the TEAM.
We have over 700 Olga team members who share our commitment to:
Serve the freshest and most delicious food & beverages
Provide exceptional guest service
Maintain impeccably clean & safe restaurants
General Manager Functions:
- Oversee day to day operations of restaurant
- Determine hiring needs, recruit, interview and hire best candidates for the position
- Complete new hire paperwork
- Objectively evaluate staff to determine coaching needs
- Assign measurable, attainable goals for Assistant Manager and Supervisor
- Lead entire team enthusiastically
- Maintain safe, secure employee files while maintaining confidentiality
- Promote open door policy
- Conduct weekly management meetings
- Track and report on restaurant financial status
- Degree in Hospitality Preferred
- 3-5 years restaurant management
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Self Motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending,twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Flexible schedule
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Vacation/PTO -Fun, collaborative environment
- Rewards and recognition programs -Development programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- 25% discount at all of our brands
- Employee Discount Program (Offers exclusive discounts to Sporting Events, Concerts, Trips, and more!)
TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of its business.