Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Friedrichstraße, Berlin, Germany
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
Last year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies (Fortune 500) to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. The feedback of the market is overwhelming and we currently have more demand than we can deliver.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
Your role as Scrum Master
- Lead the implementation of Scrum in the development process
- Organize, moderate scrum ceremonies, and assist the product team with backlog grooming and story refinement
- Coach the Product and Dev teams in agile principles and best practices
- Consult and guide the team to continuous learning and improvement
- Set team KPIs, measure and track them to help foster improvement and adapt techniques
- Document processes and ceremonies
- Foster a culture of open communication and transparency, as well as knowledge sharing across the team either written or spoken
What you should bring in
- 5 years of experience in facilitating agile software development transformation
- Profound knowledge of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- A drive for agile ideas, continuous improvement, and experimentation
- A passion for moderating meetings, coaching team members, and managing conflicts
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to promote a fun and healthy working environment with humor and optimism
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Jira and Confluence have no secrets for you
- Knowledge in other agile methodologies is a plus
- Empathetic and patient but also very goal-oriented
- Passion for tech
- Team player
What`s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the online working industry
- Very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunches
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of online work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully mediate various projects. Recently, our new product twago talent pools was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Senior Product Owner” with your availability and salary expectations.
Also let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you.