Recruitment Consultant (RPO/MSP) (m/ f/ d)
- Friedrichstraße 224, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
Last year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies (Fortune 500) to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. The feedback of the market is overwhelming and we currently have more demand than we can deliver.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
We are looking for a business-minded, hands-on enterprise recruitment consultant who wants to join our customer success team and take on the challenge to change the world of work. In your role you will work closely with our largest enterprise customers. You will be responsible to manage the complete talent flow for dedicated customers and you will be measured on the success of your customers.
Your role as Recruitment Consultant (RPO/MSP)
- As part of the customer success team, you will be responsible for the success of our largest enterprise customers.
- You will measure the success of the customer based on funnels and pro-actively drive measures to improve the performance of our clients
- You will be responsible for achieving the agreed performances SLA’s and deliver high quality candidates in time to our clients
- You advise your clients on market trends and help them run a successful program
- You build and expand a relationship network both internally and with your client
- You participate in management meetings to discuss the status of your clients
- You have successfully completed a bachelor, master’s or equivalent degree and have already acquired practical work experience ideally in the field of HR for example as recruitment consultant or delivery manager
- You have a strong command of German or Dutch and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when interacting with co-workers and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Your approaches are markedly pragmatic and solution-oriented and you are able to work both on a team and independently
- You demonstrate strong analytical reasoning skills and contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
What's in it for you
• Working on a product that is already today changing the world of contingent labor
• Tremendous growth opportunity within the company and within the group
• Working alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and international team of 25 professionals
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Customer Success Manager” with your availability and salary expectations. We look forward to meeting you.