Senior UI/ UX Designer
- Friedrichstraße, Berlin, Germany
About twago - 10 years of talent and counting...
twago is the leading platform for online work in Europe and stands for “Teamwork Across Global Offices”. The company was founded in 2009 in Berlin, Europe’s new digital mecca, with a mission to revolutionize the global modern workplace by promoting teamwork across global offices and inspiring individuals and companies worldwide to find, hire and collaborate with experts online. In 2016, twago was acquired by Randstad Holding to operate as a stand-alone entity while taking full advantage of the expertise and knowledge offered by our mother company.
twago offers two world-class products: an online freelance platform twago marketplace and an enterprise solution twago talent pool which was launched in 2018.
On twago marketplace, our B2C product, individuals or companies of all sizes find the experts they need for projects, and freelancers and agencies find work and grow their businesses. There are over 530,000 experts using the platform to find projects, and we have generated over €400,000,000 in project volume since our inception.
On twago talent pool, our B2B2C product, we combine the latest HR and Marketing automation technology with a human touch. We aim to build and nurture long-term relationships with in-demand talent. Therefore twago offers fully client branded white-label or talent aggregating solutions to engage and manage curated talent pools, realizing the maximum benefit of a client’s external workforce going far beyond cost-savings, compliance, and quality.
We work with the newest methodologies in growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus. Our team of over thirty talented individuals comes from ten different countries.
Your role as Senior UX Designer
What you’ll do
● As part of the product team, you collaborate with the different team members and stakeholders to define user problems and bring strategic user-centric experiences and solutions
● Lead user research and translate insights, data and business requirements into intuitive user experiences and designs that could be rapidly tested and iterated on
● Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
● Craft world-class standards and design systems to improve our design process
What you should bring in
● 5+ years of UI/UX design experience
● Excellent use of Sketch, InVision, and other UX related software
● A master of user-centric design and testing methodologies, including usability and accessibility standards and best practices
● Experience with design systems and working with both qualitative and quantitative research
● Passionate about UX and the industry’s latest trends and technologies
● Experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
● Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, empathy and willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
● Strong communication with excellent English skills
What's in it for you
● Working for Europe's largest online platform for freelance work
● Working alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and international team of 30 professionals
● Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
● A fantastic opportunity to learn, do more outside of your current comfort zone and grow
● Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
● Fresh fruits, drinks, free company lunch and BBQ whenever you are in a grilling mood!
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Senior UI/ UX Designer” with your availability and salary expectations addressed to Jasmina Trajanovska. We look forward to meeting you.