Intern Business Development
- Friedrichstraße 224, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
Last year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies (Fortune 500) to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. The feedback of the market is overwhelming and we currently have more demand than we can deliver.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
We are looking for a business-minded, hands-on intern who wants to join our enterprise sales team and take on the challenge to change the world of work. In your role you will work closely with our managing directors on the enterprise sales roadmap. You will pick up signals from the market, competition and technology and translate them into leads for our enterprise solution. You will do market research and help our managing directors to convert clients from a first presentation to the signature on the contract. Since you will be working directly with our managing directors, the position will be highly visible and offers tremendous opportunity for growth.
What you will do
- As part of the Corporate Sales Team, you cooperate with the top management in translating the global sales strategy into actions
- You analyse sales activities and required areas of action, identify potentials and develop customer-centered ideas and solutions for boosting the company’s performance and improving customer satisfaction
- You generate and enrich lead lists, identify target customers that fit the overall enterprise sales strategy and prepare documents for client presentation
- You help the top management to organize the enterprise sales workflow
- You are in you’re the process of completing your bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) and have ideally already acquired first practical work experience
- You have a strong command of German and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- You are a team player
- You demonstrate strong analytical reasoning skills and contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
What's in it for you
• Working on a product that is already today changing the world of contingent labor
• Tremendous growth opportunity within the company and within the group
• Working alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and international team of 25 professionals
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Recruiter / Active Sourcer” with your availability and salary expectations. We look forward to meeting you.